Sunday 25 November 2012

12.12.12 The Big Om

I hear in my mind the words of the 70's song "what a difference a day makes" and that is what 12.12.12 is all about for me.  When people come together in the spirit of co-operation to create their own sound of OM for peace, there is something far bigger than us going on.  In the heavens extraordinary things are being orchestrated, only yesterday I witnessed an expanding spectrum of colour around the sun I have never seen before, and it was so wonderful I had to rub my eyes to see if I was imagining it.


12 December 2012

On a mind/body/spirit level when we unite together with pure intent to make our sound for peace, each individual's unique vibrational frequency is raised and, as a consequence, that of the planet too.

The Mayan calendar speaks of a new cycle of evolution and 'Oneness' for Earth and Humanity on 12.12.12.
"Oneness" being the balance of masculine and feminine energies into "Divine Oneness". There are many global sound events planned for people to unite and focus using the ancient and sacred sound of "OM".  Our 'Sound Lounge' explores and uplifts the senses through sound and vibration of the continuous resonant soundbath of Gongs, Tibetan Bowls, Vocal Harmonics and the sound of 'OM'.

I trust that everyone who is meant to come will come to the Queen's Hall on the day. Feel free to join-in with your own sound of 'Om' and let's see what a difference this day makes. http://www.queenshall.co.uk/whats-on/seasons-diary/653

No comments:

Post a Comment