Monday 3 August 2015

How 432Hz is inspiring me and the power of silence

An article in Collective Evolution called "Here's why you should convert your music to 432Hz" came just at the right time for me. I am looking to explore new means of  engaging people and explaining the benefits of my particular approach of sound meditation with Gongs. Beautifully in perfect synchronicity, whilst playing at a Festival last week, I played solely gongs for an optimal 45 minute immersion in sound followed by the loudest and most profound silence I have ever experienced. There was no need or desire for anyone to talk and we sat in silence for 20 minutes and then gently and very mindfully people went on with their evening in a beautifully resonant state. Indeed someone described the experience as "a vast interspace of beauty."
 
So for me this heralds a new approach starting in September, 45-minute Gong Bath meditations followed by silence, to encourage people not to engage too quickly with their busy minds.


No comments:

Post a Comment